Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Cat Senses

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Amin, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Amin

Amin PetForums VIP

Our Boy Indie Has recently been been lounging about on Ollies Grave at the bottom of our Garden. Ollie got run over :mad: shortly before we moved into our new house. So we buried him there where he would have lived.

Indie sleeps on the slab and spends a lot of time there, Surely Indie cant know whats buried beneath the stone, Or is this a place to cool off now and then. Or can he sense Ollies presence.

Attached Files:

2. slavetorobbie

slavetorobbie PetForums Member

It's hard to say why he does it, but my dog does the same. Her sister died almost 2 years ago and was buried in my mum's garden and she often sleeps and lounges about in that spot, but nowhere else in the garden really. We think she knows her sister's there, somehow.

3. HollyM

HollyM PetForums VIP

Years ago my current cat's sister died and he stood at the patio door while we buried her, watching, so i firmly believe he was able to sense what was happening.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice