Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

cat runs

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by daisyandpoppy, Apr 24, 2011.

1. daisyandpoppy

daisyandpoppy PetForums Newbie

Hi.I have just joined the forum.
    Checking up on ideas for a cat run for my 7 cats---already been in contact with Dan from Goldleaf,and really happy to hear all the good feed back.So am looking forward to meeting him and planning my little ones new home,once i am over in UK.
    Currently I live in Portugal,but am relocating in July (fingers crossed).With me i shall be bringing 2 Portuguese dogs,and 7 cats (and my tortoise)! Of the 7 cats only 2 were not hand reared by myself as babies.4 of them are Portuguese--all being subject of the Portuguese rural way of life(dumped newly born in plastic bags by the road side).Luckily my vet handed them to me,and they are now fully grown and incredibily loving.Its costing me a fortune to have them all transported back to the Uk---but they are worth every penny.
    So once i am certain of dates,Goldleaf will be building me a run for them--as they have no road sense at all.
    Just thought i would say how pleased i am to find this forum--and how i love reading all the posts.
    Thanks
    Chris:):)

2. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

Aww! Good for you :D

Goldleaf seems to do some amazing things!

Em
    xx

3. chesca13

chesca13 PetForums Member

[​IMG] to the forum!!
    Yeah i have seen some of the pictures of his work and they look really good, really cares about the cats needs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice