Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

cat runs and trees

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by Shayden, May 7, 2011.

1. Shayden

Shayden Banned

hiya fonts :) my cats are indoor only cats... but as im moving house and will have garden space i tought it would be nice for them to have some outside time! i looked on ebay and alot of the cat runs are quite small.. and the bigger ones were well out of my price range .... i saw this Large walk-in chicken run coop. Poultry aviary dog cage | eBay UK

and thought it was plenty big enuff for the kitties to run up and down in and enjoy some frsh air... ideally i would like to put a small tree inside... something to entertain the cats that they can climb up without being too flimsy.... obvioudly because the run is covered it needs to me a short tree (wont grow bigger than 5/6ft)

does anyone have any suggestions or negatives about the run itself.. is it sutable for my needs etc! remember its not going to be a permenant cat run... just somewhere the cats can catch some afternoon sun! or where i can throw them if there getting on my nerves while im cleaning lol

ive got loads of ideas about fun stuff i can put in there eg logs and cat trees and stuff :)

any input appriciated!

2. goldleaf

goldleaf PetForums Member

great value for money. reckon its a cheap solution, you could easily spruce it up to make it really interesting

3. Shayden

Shayden Banned

dont worry goldleaf ... i also intend to put a proper cat run off the kitchen or living room (havent decided yet) my boy isnt spraying (yet) but i wanna have a secure outside area just in case and it will be nice to be able to open the living room patio door without them running off. so when i move i will be in touch :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice