Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

cat run

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by lizzykaty, Apr 5, 2011.

1. lizzykaty

lizzykaty PetForums Member

i have ordered a cat run today, its 8ft x 5ft, and need some ideas of what to put in it other than ledges. and where i can get a good quality outdoor cat tree! as it doesnt have a roof its just mesh on top.

2. impulce

impulce PetForums Member

Id be interested in knowing where you ordered it from and how much it cost? Does it come in a standard size or did someone come and measure up etc?
    I would love one attacked to the back of my house but it would all need levelling etc first I think and would be a big job!

3. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

catplaystations (google it) was recomended to me by someone who has kittens from me, they make fab outdoor ones, ill be gettin one soon :)

4. lizzykaty

i got it from ebay, the listing number is 170618093261, i rang him and got a quote of £170. as the size i wanted is different to that 1, and its only going to take 2 weeks. ours only has 3 sides as we are going to attach it round our bi-fold doors, cant wait with summer on its way can finally use them!!

5. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

he made me one last year & is making me another ;)

6. lizzykaty

thanks taylorbaby the website is OUTDOOR CAT SCRATCH FRAMES, they are cheaper than i thought they would be.

7. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

lol thats ok, ive jotted down the ones I want, if you live close to them you can go pick them up they do some brill looking ones :laugh:

wish I could make them myself!

8. Cazzer

Cazzer PetForums VIP

I'd really like a cat cradle combination one but sadly live too far away to collect. We are getting a run made for our feline mob. Have decided instead that they will have to make do with a Redwood instead :D

9. carolmanycats

carolmanycats PetForums VIP

Cat play stations are brilliant, we have several in our run! The cats LOVE them!!

10. jenny armour

jenny armour PetForums VIP

at the moment in my cat run i have used builders boards as shelves and large tree stumps as climbing posts. you can always put a heavy duty canvas tied to the roof of the pen, some cats love to lay in this. i also have a ladder which i have suspended from the roof which the wegies like to climb onto

11. katesaun80

katesaun80 PetForums Newbie

I just had one built onto my windows so I open them and they can run out on hlaf the patio and 3/4 of the grass, Im looking into the outside cat trees now so Im going to look up that website!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice