Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Cat proof fencing.

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by clare7577, Mar 24, 2008.

1. clare7577

clare7577 Guest

Has anyone purchased cat proof fencing??ive got brocure for a company that makes it,however my husband could probably make a similar design,its 7ft high with a overhang and is pegged into the ground to prevent escapes.Im a bit concerned that cats may be able to get over somehow as it has no roof.Does anyone have this and find it works??:confused:

2. Siamese Kelly

Siamese Kelly PetForums VIP

Forgive me Clare,but shouldn't your fella know this one:confused:
    Anyways-no we haven't:)

3. clare7577

clare7577 Guest

Hubby has never made or sold this product,so no he wouldnt know,have suggested it as a possible new venture though!

4. Surabi

Surabi PetForums Newbie

I have installed the rolling polls from Katzecure.com -- and fine it so much more attractive than secure-a-cat. They install or provide DIY although I went for a professional install. Makes the garden look fantastic rather than alcatraz.

5. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

I did look into it but I was told that Bengals can get over it so now im making a outdoor thingy! :)

6. Surabi

Surabi PetForums Newbie

Really - i was told they have lots of bengals under pole -- and the worst ones to contain are the lilac burmese! I even spoke to one of his existing customers in the Midlands who convinced me to spend the money -- no regrets cos no escapes.

7. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

Hiya OH I dont know about the terms I just looked into it the fence one that hangs over? (looks like chicken wire that would cost you £100 to do yourself)

I asked around and everyone said its pointless for bengals, I mean I guess every case is different!

Ooooooooo I LOVE!! Lilac Burmese! I have just wrote that on my wish list! :eek: :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice