Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Cat needs HELP !

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Simba9952, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Simba9952

Simba9952 PetForums Member

I seem to have two problems
    1) I have a neighbor in my block who has two cats, Jack & Bella. Bella was pregnant and has recently given birth to kittens, however both cats are unloved, left out all night and not fed properly. Bella has now been missing for over a week and the neighbor has admitted that she is "not bothered". I have taken to feeding Jack and trying to look after him, but I can't have him in my flat because of my own cat :thumbdown: I am at a loss as what to do :confused: I want to take him to be re-homed, but have no idea of the consequences !

2) My other neighbor who also has two cats and loves them very much has just discovered (after 4hrs of being out) that one of his cats is also missing :( I am starting to think that because of the recession people are stealing them, what do I do :confused:

Please help !!!

2. Jiskefet

Jiskefet Slave to the Hairy Hikers

I don't think people are stealing cats, really...

The weather is getting better, so people are starting to work in the garden and leaving sheds and back doors open, so neighbouring cats will wander in and get themselves locked in. Besides, cats, tend to stay out longer and explore further afield when the weather gets better.

My guess is they got locked in somewhere, or, in the case of your neighbour's cat, he has probably just taken a longer stroll to see what good, sunny spots out of the wind he can find to sunbathe.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice