Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Cat manipulation

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Cazza1974, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Cazza1974

Cazza1974 PetForums VIP

What does your cat do to get their own way with you?
    Dorrie sits there and does a cute little yapping noise until you feed her. It proper tugs at your heart and you have to feed her. She did it as a kitten and it has carried on since.

#1 Cazza1974, Jun 1, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2010
  2. Dally Banjo

Dally Banjo PetForums VIP

Scutter Nags & I mean Nags its like ground dog day here :rolleyes: Simba plonks himself down on top of me & bites it I dont co-operate :( Pepsi goes into purr overdrive so you cant hear yourself think :eek6: Casper dosent do anything as only just tolerates us :rolleyes: & Louie :rolleyes: Louie is Louie he just causes mayhem all the time :D The Spots - Holly grrrrrs till you feed her she is a stickler for punctuality & Banjo whines :rolleyes: good job I have nothing better to do with my life :lol::lol::lol:

hobbs2004 likes this.
  3. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

well when holly wants anything she will wave at us and turn her head to one side its kinda cute where smokey get under your feet or bite you and if that dont work he will rip the food bag open him self and get his own it his way lol

4. tordis

tordis PetForums Senior

When Loki wants to play, he taps me with his paw and looks at me in that sweet, Puss-in-Boots-from-Shrek way that I just can't resist. And when he wants food, he makes these funny sounds that are more like a little monkey's calling than a proper "meow" :D

5. Colette

Colette PetForums VIP

Bob loves the sound of his own voice and will demand attention, loudly if necessary. He likes to call us too (sometimes us people, sometimes his brother Jones) - ie he will be in another room and start meowing really impatiently until someone goes to find him (usually in a panic thinking he's stuck or something).
    His latest thing was telling me his crisp packet is under the fridge again - he comes in, stares at me and meows, then walks to the fridge, sits down and meows. Repeat until I fish it out for him.

He also barges into the bathroom so he can sit on my lap when I go for a wee!

Jones is very quiet by comparisson, but more physical. He got into the habit of clawing / climbing my legs every time I stood in the kitchen, until I picked him up. I've just about taught him not to use claws, so now he jumps instead. He will sit first, but if I'm too slow to respons he will just launch at my stomach so I have no coice but to catch him.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice