UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
We have it, I quite like it, the cats go in there a lot as opposed to the normal covered trays. But the door gets caught a wee bit on the way out, if you have a shy/weak cat it might get scared.

It's massive btw. Will take a pic now!

·
Registered
10,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hahaha thats huge, Dax will be a little dwarf in that, I have 750 ZP points, and need another 650...hopefully there will be an offer soon for double points because I don't really want to spend another £650!

How much litter do you need for a tray like that?

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Holy cr*p Shrap...either you've a wee dog...or a lion is pooping in your utility room!:tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie:
Well you made me giggle. So: :D

A bag and a half of tesco litter.

PLEASE EXCUSE THE STATE OF THE HALL - we're gutting the place atm.

·
Registered
965 Posts
We have one for Mitzi, we got it when she started weeping out of the litter box (while standing in it) and now that is her preferred tray. She will use it dirty rather then use a smaller one clean.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Well you made me giggle. So: :D

Thanks for the further update Shrap.....Thankfully i had just put my cuppy down as i scrolled through the added messages..else my tea would have been every where. Your dog in the second picture looks like he's thinking.....'Aye, every other dog gets a proper costume for halloween.....me i get dressed up in a poop box!:blink:'

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Thanks for the further update Shrap.....Thankfully i had just put my cuppy down as i scrolled through the added messages..else my tea would have been every where. Your dog in the second picture looks like he's thinking.....'Aye, every other dog gets a proper costume for halloween.....me i get dressed up in a poop box!:blink:'
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well.... He's brown/black and IN a poop box :eek:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.