UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.

Its been a while since I have been on the forum but am looking for some honest answers. Mikey is now 9 months. About 2 months ago I decided to give him to my folks as I thought he was lonely in my house as I was out a lot and felt I never had the time he deserved. At the time he hadnt been neutuered and was still a crazy kitten (LOL) . he's at my folks and seems to have settled in well but i really really miss him and want to bring him back to my house. Do you think this is cruel to Mikey? he has now been neutured and seems to sleep a lot more now I just dont want to move him home and for him to be unhappy. any advise or comments would be helpful cos am so unsure as to hwat to do.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Hes still young enough to move house again...and cats will be ok with new changes..a playmate is a good idea but some cats at that age will not accept a new addition...but sometimes they will...some of mine accept it and some dont...

but they have to live with each other...maybe take a few days off of work to settle another one in, and see how they get on? just an idea...

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you work and are out a lot why not get him a companion cat? That way he would have company.

From your post I get the impression he is an indoor cat?
hi. yes he's an indoor cat. I dont really have the room to get him a playmate mines is a small 1 bed flat and there is also the added expense. am not sure what to do. I had him for a few weeks whole my folks were on hol and he seemed fine in my flat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.