UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:rolleyes:

One of my Cat's has eaten all of the leaves on my OH's Chilli plant. He is very annoyed and telling me I need to "control" them . Yeah right mister you try and control two 8 month old kittens! :lol:

In all seriousness though is this likely to do her any harm?

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Last night she swiped peas from my dinner plate that I had left on the side. Luckily I had finished eating!

She is now desperately trying to get some cheesecake from my OH. I must point out she has prawns in her bowl which she isn't interested in (despite her going crazy for them usually!) because anything we are eating is much more appealing.

·
Registered
179 Posts
My kitten sits underneath the table when the kids are eating in the hope that some will come her way. She also stepped onto my plate this evening when I wasn't looking to scoff some tuna fish, putting her foot in my jacket potato. I think they go through a really greedy phase all of a sudden - growth spurt

G

·
My kitten sits underneath the table when the kids are eating in the hope that some will come her way. She also stepped onto my plate this evening when I wasn't looking to scoff some tuna fish, putting her foot in my jacket potato. I think they go through a really greedy phase all of a sudden - growth spurt
did you eat potato:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.