Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

cat has diarrea and keep pooing on my bedroom floor in the same place help

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by sarah2030, Sep 13, 2013.

1. sarah2030

sarah2030 PetForums Junior

Hi hi I took my cat to vets last monday they gave me a worming tablet for her ive gave her it but now for some reason shes decided to poo on me floor for the past 3nights its in tue same place each time too I wudnt care usually as the carpets are gettin replaced soon but its diarrea im bein sick every mornin cleanin it up why is she doin this ? She was just startin tobuse the litter tray too since I recued her she hasnt been drinking water either and how do I get rid of her diarrea x

2. cats galore

cats galore PetForums VIP

i would contact the vets myself. if a cat has an existing tummy problem and you worm it, the wormer will more than likely make things worse. it's best to get her checked out really in case there is something wrong that needs treating. also give the tray a good clean and start again with it. if she can smell something 'wrong' in the tray she will probably refuse to use it. is she using the tray any other time?

3. spid

spid PetForums VIP

She has dire-rear because something is upsetting her - she probably isn't using her tray as she now associates it with bad stuff.

a) what are you feeding her?
    b) what are you cleaning the area with?
    c) how many trays do you have?

4. sarah2030

sarah2030 PetForums Junior

Hi hi diarrhea is gone shes now back to usin her tray think she was just clearing herself out thnx xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice