Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Cat grooming oxfordshire

Discussion in 'Cat Classifieds' started by JemmaCat, Mar 29, 2011.

1. JemmaCat

JemmaCat PetForums Newbie

Having worked with cats for seven years, I am very experienced in caring for and grooming them.
    I am currently offering basic cat grooming; I will brush, comb, dematt, clip claws and wash your cat(s) for a competitive fee (see below for ESTIMATE PRICES).
    I can come to your home, or if you'd prefer, your cat can come to my home to be groomed. However if you bring your cat to me, please ensure he or she is fully vaccinated as they may come into contact with my resident cats. If I am required to come to your home, I may charge a small petrol fee if you are outside a five mile radius of Carterton or Witney.

Prices
    Claw clipping £10 per cat
    Wash £20 per cat (please be aware that if your cat is particularly nervous I will not be able to wash or dry it as too much stress will be caused.)
    General grooming £5-15 per cat dependant on the condition of the cats coat.
    Dematting £5-20 per cat dependant on the extent of the matts. Please note this price is on top of general grooming prices.

Please contact me on 07581251149 or one-77@live.co.uk for more information or to arrange a booking.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice