Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Cat Grooming-home Visiting

Discussion in 'Cat Classifieds' started by catgroom, Jul 2, 2009.

1. catgroom

catgroom PetForums Junior

Hi!

Iam Steve.I have been visiting members of the general public,grooming their cats (mainly Persians,Maine Coons and Ragdolls) in their own homes since February 2004.

I offer a polite,friendly,informal service and Im happy to groom,bath and clip any breed of cat in any state of coat condition.

I come mulit-vet-recommended.
    My main name for reference is Julia Bennett,owner and proprietor of the Riverside Veterinary Surgery in Spalding,Lincolnshire.

Many vets ask me to come in and shave their cats prior to surgery too.
    Theyre not hairdressers afterall,and are higher qualified than a Doctor!!

I usually cover Lincolnshire,Norfolk,Suffolk,Rutland and Cambridgeshire.Having said that,I will travel to your home regardless of where you are.

Iam able to meet with you at a show,prior to showing your cat.I have 2 wins from 2004 for Mary Rollerson of Khatynka Persians and Exotics.The 2 cats I prepared won Best in Class and Best Kitten in Show.Mary can varify this.

Iam available for a chat or to make a booking on 07771 633289 or email cat-groom@fsmail.net

Steve.:)

2. Rachh

Rachh PetForums Senior

Oh I am impressed ;)
    tell me more :eek:

3. catgroom

catgroom PetForums Junior

Ah!lol!

Hi Rachel!

What would you like to know exactly?

Steve:smilewinkgrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice