Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Cat found in Winshill B-O-T

Discussion in 'Lost and Found Cats' started by Myanimalmadhouse, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Myanimalmadhouse

Myanimalmadhouse PetForums VIP

Hi all, my sister has found a little cat, well I say found in kept meowing at her back door til she let it in and now refuses to leave!

I've not seen it myself but went through a few questions with her and it does seem to be lost/homeless as its quite underweight.

It's a female brown/white/black torbie with one brown ear, brown face and white feet young cat probably between 6months to a year old.

Found in Winshill in Burton on Trent.

No collar but will be checking for a chip tomorrow when vets is open x

2. blade100

blade100 PetForums VIP

could u not put an ad in the burton mail in the pet section saying cat found and then give a brief description then when they call u you can ask them questions.
    don't mention the one brown ear see if they say.
    or u could ask them if this cat has any unusual markings!

3. Myanimalmadhouse

Yeah she's got some other unusual markings that haven't added so we'll definately know if its the right person who contacts and not just someone looking for a free cat :D

Will be putting ads around including the mail and advertiser after tomorrow when we can determine if she has a chip or not. They do tend to attract the most attention but if she's got a chip then we wont need the endless calls of trawlers who ring determined that its their cat! (have found cats before and it always seems to be like that!)

4. Myanimalmadhouse

Glad to say this little one has been reunited with a very relieved owner :D

5. Lulus mum

Lulus mum PetForums VIP

So glad that this has a happy ending-there have been so many missing cats posted about lately
    Maureen

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice