UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a quick picture of a new little cutie member on the forum:D she thought she'd take a look to see what happens on here:biggrin5: this is Mia. she is the blue tabby girl that tabitha had. they are 8 weeks old now and just simply gorgeous:)

Attachments

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Aww cute!! Are you keeping her?? :001_wub:
she's going to live at my uncle's but i am keeping her brother who looks just like her and of course tiger lily is staying with me too.

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh, she is unbelievably gorgeous! Tabitha's very clever to have not one, but two blue tabby kittens. No wonder they took so long- you can't hurry perfection! How is supermum these days?
tabitha is such a softy. she just wants to love you all day long:). she has been spayed now and has her stitches out on friday.
here are a few more photos of tabitha and the kittens. i make and sell cosy cup beds for guinea pigs and the kittens love them:D as you can see in a couple of the pictures. in the third one i was actually trying to make one of the beds when they took over and pinched it off me:rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
8,368 Posts
Ohh wow I would be keeping the whole family!!! :001_tt1:

Tigerlily is such a gorgeous little poser and that black one looks like a little fluffball!!! Tabitha has such a sweet face, they're all just Beautiful!!!!!!! :001_wub:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.