Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Cat Fod Questionnaire

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Amanda, Mar 8, 2008.

1. Amanda

Amanda PetForums Newbie

Hi fellow cat owners,

I am a Marketing Student at Kingston University and I would gratefully appreciate your help by completing this questionnaire about your feeding and purchasing habits. The instructions are clearly laid out in the questionnaire and you will need to email it back to me so I can see your answers.

Thanks for your help,

Amanda

2. those buttons are not press-able......:(

3. Siamese Kelly

Siamese Kelly PetForums VIP

Amanda will help if i can,but this questionnaire was like what you get pestered with in your spam e-mails etc so i didn't bother any info i can give briefly and still help i will but good luck:)

4. Amanda

Amanda PetForums Newbie

For some reason the tick boxes do not appear to be working properly since I uploaded the questionnaire to this site so apologies!! If you could please just place a X next to the correct choice/answr that will be fine!

Thanks again for your support!!

Amanda

5. lizward

lizward PetForums VIP

I can't even get it to open, sorry.

6. Amanda

Amanda PetForums Newbie

You just need to click on the attachment and save it and then open it up! Thanks for helping - time is running out and I really need to get them filled in!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice