Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Cat flap for windows!!!!

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Tiggertots, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Tiggertots

Tiggertots PetForums Senior

Hi guys,

I'm a private tennant therefore I cant install a cat flap to my door or start cutting glass, but I was wondering if anyone knew of a cat flap that you can fit to the window rim? Incase I'm not explaining myself properly I'm wanting to have something where you can open your window and fix a cat flap in its place, I've seen ones for sash windows but I have windows where the whole thing opens in the way. If anyone has any info it would be much appreciated!!

2. owieprone

owieprone PetForums VIP

try checking with the manufacturer of the sash window kind? they may do more types but the shop you saw it in only sells the sash type? or they may be developing more models?

3. munchbunch

munchbunch PetForums VIP

The only ones I've seen have been ones that go down the side of the window, not for opening ones. Have you tried google? Especially the US websites. Good luck.

4. Tiggertots

Tiggertots PetForums Senior

yeah munch bunch, there only seems to be ones for sash windows and conservatory windows, its just something tht you can put on and take off daily just to let Tigger get out when we aren't in. Sounded so simple in the begining but it doesn't seem to be the case!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice