Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Cat dandruff?

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by LouJ69, Jul 31, 2009.

1. LouJ69

LouJ69 PetForums VIP

Hi all, just a quick question, dunno if it's been discussed in the past or not, couldn't find it anyways! Do cats get dandruff? I am assuming that they do, but what can cause it? Also what are the best ways to treat it? A friend of mine reckons her cat has it, so I just thought I'd ask the professionals.....you lot!!!lol

2. Saikou

Saikou PetForums VIP

3. Jen26

Jen26 PetForums VIP

4. munchbunch

munchbunch PetForums VIP

One of my cats has dandruff, & I bought this to try at a cat show. The before & after photos they had were amazing - it can help with all sorts of skin conditions. I did try mixing it on their food, but I've got five cats & one of them vomited - wasn't sure if it was the oil or something else, but I stopped using it. More tha likely was something else, all the others were fine. Now you've reminded me, I'll have to give it another go :blushing:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice