UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Don't do nothing. Do something.
7,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many days does a cube usually last? (The ones like a pop-up tent with holes in the sides) The boys have had theirs for 6 days, and seriously, it will be lucky if it makes it through the weekend. It has an eight inch slash in it, several little holes, and they can fold it up again faster than I can! They have really loved it, but i just wondered if this was a long or a short life for one?

·
Don't do nothing. Do something.
7,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Stall at a show, but I am currently browsing the net for them. They do seem to be in short supply, loads of places are sold out.

·
Mentored by Meeko
26,471 Posts

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
I have got mine from Purrs in our heart shop but they are out of stock but it does say they should get more in near Christmas, I have found they last longer if I keep their claws trimmed but some last for ages and some last two minutes.

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
From here.......Cat Play Cube - UK Style Red,Blue,Green,Yellow

but sadly they are out of stock.Have seen them somewhere else but cant remember where,will have a look.The orange ,thicker ones are usually readily available but I dont think they are nearly as good,although they last longer.
The Moggy Towers Posse would have to disagree with this comment. :D

They LURVE their orange cubes. Merson loves his SO much he even sleeps in it. He spends most of the day in there and ALL of the night.

Abby and McGee constantly play and launch attacks from them.

We currently have three dotted about, four if you include Mersons. :D

They do last well and I've only had to bin one so far but we do have one now on it's last legs. :)

·
Mentored by Meeko
26,471 Posts

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
I think the "look" says it all :rolleyes:

Abby says Meeko is just a grump!!! :p She wants to know if he is Mersons long lost brother as he is grumpy too!!!! :D

Abby likes them:

Merson likes them:

Even PC likes them..... :lol:

I think Meeko has been outnumbered!!! :D :D :D

·
Slave to the Hairy Hikers
12,358 Posts
I was very lucky, I think, my cats got one from their secret santa last year, and it lasted quite long, even though they did use it quite a lot...
But that was before Romeo arrived.
He has made a habit of jumping onto it and rolling over, sliding across the room with most of his body inside the cube, and he and Connor do a lot of playfighting while 'half of Romeo's body is stuck inside the cube.

Needless to say it is about ready for the scrapheap by now.....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.