Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

cat coverd in poop?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by ilovetaffy, Jan 18, 2012.

1. ilovetaffy

ilovetaffy PetForums Newbie

Hi I'm new here, but this looked like a pretty good place to talk about my pets. My cat usually goes out to play. But tonight she came in with poop on her side and some on her tail there wasn't any around or on her areas. Its a little wired to me. Do cats usually like playing in feces? Thank you for advise.

2. Ingrid25

Ingrid25 PetForums VIP

she may have dirreah?
    otherwise she may have accidentaly rolled in some dog poo? are you sure its poo- it may be mud?

3. Etienne

Etienne Dad to Puss and Shadow

Welcome to the forum.
    Does she have an inside cat litter tray and if so would you be able to keep her inside just so you can observe her to make sure she is fine

4. buffie

buffie Mentored by Meeko

Hi and welcome to the forum.It is possible that she has been in a fight with another cat,sometimes if they are stressed they can actually poop themselves.Have you checked her for any possible wounds ect,it may not be her poop.

5. Bette

Bette PetForums Senior

Agree,exactly this happened to one of my cats.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice