UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

9261 - 9280 of 9356 Posts

·
Cat Chat Friend
20,573 Posts
Yummy @huckybuck I had to Google turon as I've not heard of it (and I watch a lot of food programmes!), what was in them?
How did your evening go @huckybuck I bet your plates were cleared fast.

@GingerNinja I only heard of Turon last year, I had banana in mine which were gorgeous, I could have eaten a plate full. I haven't touched one since as they aren't kind to the hips.
It was a really nice night in the end. The food was lovely - lots of salads and nibbles and the cheese platters went down really well!!! Interestingly no one did a pudding???

This turon was almond and honey so it was really sweet but delicious with the cheese. I wanted to add fruit cake but it all crumbled as I tried to cut it so that had to be left off.

We were there quite late sat in the garden and it was so quiet (apart from us rowdy lot lol) you could see the bats and hear the owls…I bet the other neighbours were thinking where was our invite!!!

·
Maine Coon Madness
Cheese Chips and Jumanji
1,417 Posts
Ooh @Maurey that looks fab! I'm after a new tree setup, where is it from?
Local company, afraid they don't ship overseas. The closest thing I know of that does is Luxucat, though their stuff is quite pricey. Fwiw a good cotton rope tree cat last at least a decade. The current parts I have are nearly 3, and the tree looks like new :)

https://luxucat.com/en/

·
Registered
309 Posts
Oreo is being frustrating yet funny it's actually quite cute. Practically every evening for a while now when I call Oreo in from outside for his 10pm bedtime meal he decides to be mischievous.

When I call him he comes close to the door but not close enough for me to grab him basically teasing me. So I have to put sliders on and go out to get him. He starts to do those playful runs where he'll wait for me to come towards him then he sprints and hides under the bushes or cars. He'll stay under for a bit and then run out again while I'm jogging behind him trying to grab him. When I eventually get him he'll let me hold him for aa few seconds then he starts wriggling and sometimes he let's out this little cry. Defeat!

I love that he is finding it fun but seriously though does he have to make me run after him every evening? I wonder what people are thinking if they look out the window.

Car Tire Plant Wheel Land vehicle

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
I had a pest control company round today to deal with a wasp problem in my eves, which was 40% more expensive than the last time I had to deal with it in my last property! At least it's done now.

Not looking forward to the temperatures tomorrow, forecast is 33 :( but Saturday 21.… roll on Saturday :)

·
Cat Chat Friend
20,573 Posts
Oh is it a tear jerker, I'm not watching if it is.
Tear jerker???? I started after about 30 mins lol!!!! It's just got everything!!! Sad, happy, tragic, hopeful, disappointing. It's the fact it's all true that got me. Luckily the sad bits aren't really cat related because I can't handle those. You have to watch it as it's worth it. The costumes and scenery are stunning.

·
Registered
14,530 Posts
Tear jerker???? I started after about 30 mins lol!!!! It's just got everything!!! Sad, happy, tragic, hopeful, disappointing. It's the fact it's all true that got me. Luckily the sad bits aren't really cat related because I can't handle those. You have to watch it as it's worth it. The costumes and scenery are stunning.
Ummmm promise me there are no animal issues, because I just can't handle that.

·
Cat Chat Friend
20,573 Posts
9261 - 9280 of 9356 Posts