Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Cat Chat Trivia

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Charity, Jul 6, 2018.

1. SbanR

SbanR PetForums VIP

You would need A Lot of spit to cover the windscreen:D

TriTri likes this.
  2. ChaosCat

ChaosCat PetForums VIP

Urgh... though there definitely are less insect corpses than there used to be...

Cully likes this.
  3. Jaf

Jaf PetForums VIP

Ha! That made me laugh. I used to gob on my snorkel mask, it does work a bit. You can buy a proper fluid, motor bikers use it on their visors too but I never bought it.

My super duper hard floor vacuum/ washer just blew up. Quite literally, smoke came out of it. Now starts the fight with Amazon as I want them to remove the stinky thing and I do not want a replacement. The fight will be in Spanish too which will be interesting. After Amazon I’ll try Bissell, they seem reasonable, and after that my bank.

4. SbanR

SbanR PetForums VIP

Please let us know how you get on:D

Jaf likes this.
  5. Cully

Cully PetForums VIP

Good luck with that. I'd like to be a fly on the wall (if I could speak Spanish of course).

Jaf likes this.
  6. Mrs Funkin

Mrs Funkin Human mother to Oscar

I got free flowers in Morrison's the other day (free bouquet for NHS worker, as I've registered as NHS with my rewards card) and on there was a sticker warning about cats and lilies, which I was very impressed with :)

I've also had to go on a dash to get Whiskas fishy - there was none left tin the garage (!!!!!! Human Mother is a failure!!!!!!!)....so we shall see if the boy child will eat a batch that's not LT35-004. I'm dreading it!

7. Cully

Cully PetForums VIP

Oh that's lovely about the flowers @Mrs Funkin , it's nice to be appreciated especially when it comes from an unexpected source.
    I know what you mean about not being able to get Oscars food. Have you noticed that shops, both physical and online, have reduced the varieties available now. I'm really struggling to get the food she prefers so we're re starting our food battle again, sigh. Just when I thought it was behind us.
    Dropped and broke my pill crusher too so it's back to using spoons to make her Dreamies sprinkles.
    Oh well, at least this is a worry I can try and do something about, instead of the things I can't change.
    Hope your day goes well.

Mrs Funkin and lullabydream like this.
  8. Willow_Warren

Willow_Warren PetForums VIP

I noticed these were now in my area... I’ve seen a few go down the road... (seem them in other areas of MK for ages... thing is now I really really want to order something just so it can be delivered by robot!!!

4E0F4BC4-516F-4E1C-9BE0-D974F5345ACF.jpeg

8C5EB1F4-15E9-4E39-AF22-9769701F6CF1.jpeg

Hannah

lullabydream, Cully and lea247 like this.
  9. lea247

lea247 PetForums VIP

I have a friend who lives in MK. I saw one just tootling along down the pavement as I was on my way home. Thankfully she had told me about these robots beforehand otherwise I'd have been pulled up to call the police!! :D

10. Bertie'sMum

Bertie'sMum Obedient Cat Slave

I put some in a small plastic bag and then bash them with a rolling pin ! Good if you need to release some tension:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Charity, ewelsh and Cully like this.
  11. Cully

Cully PetForums VIP

Good idea, I might try that:D.

ewelsh likes this.
  12. slartibartfast

slartibartfast Owned by the Overlords

There was a spider in the bathroom, surrounded by 4 cats. He was about to die a terrible death but then The Overlords turned the hunt into fight club. Mystique pawed Delle Seyah, Arthur pawed Mystique, she pawed him back, then Julian pawed her, everyone wanted to claim that spider.
    They were so busy with paw wars, the lucky spider ran away!

lullabydream, Cully, SbanR and 2 others like this.
  13. Charity

Charity Endangered Species

:Hilarious:Hilarious:Hilarious

14. Cully

Cully PetForums VIP

Well done Spider. You saw your chance and took it:). Did the cats realise it had gone or had they forgotten what their argument was about?

ewelsh likes this.
  15. slartibartfast

slartibartfast Owned by the Overlords

When they realised, it was already too late, spider was on the ceiling, showing them the middle leg.

ewelsh, MilleD, Cully and 4 others like this.
  16. Bertie'sMum

This is isn't cat related but I thought you'd like to see photos of my nieces Border Terrier Reggie. Because of the lock down he missed his usual visit to the groomers for his coat to be stripped out until the groomer rang last week and said she was re-opening again (with all proper social distancing measures in place) so here is the boy before and after his visit !

Before - Iz too hot to do anything other than sleep
    IMG-20200511-WA0004.jpg

After - Is a handsome boy again

IMG-20200513-WA00001.jpg

I did ask my niece if the groomer is doing human hair cuts as well, but apparently NOT !

17. Mrs Funkin

It’s funny, I’m not much of a dog fan (as a whole, I like individual dogs once I know them) but I do love a Border. They seem like such characters :) Looking most handsome!

18. Bertie'sMum

oh he's a "character" alright MrsF - too much so at some times. My niece only lives at the top of my road and if she brings him for a walk down my road as soon as he reaches my gate he's pulling to come in and "see" his Aunty Sue; only problem is that as he comes in the front gate Bertie is straight out the back !

19. Mrs Funkin

We've had some seagulls visiting in pairs today, which as cool. We never get them on the bird bath together...they do love it when the water is fresh in there.

IMG_5155.JPG

Oscar just watches them. Luckily he doesn't ever challenge them!

Cully, ewelsh, ChaosCat and 3 others like this.
  20. Charity

Charity Endangered Species

He looks very handsome with his new hair cut

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice