UK Pet Forums Forum banner
81 - 100 of 587 Posts
Discussion starter · #81 ·
If anyone thinks they should be signed up (on the first page) and isn't yet- despite fitting all the requirements - please let me know.

I am checking my emails, paypal and likes - TWICE lol!! But could easily miss something.

My mum and stuff thought I was mad doing it. But as soon as they realised what an amazing bunch of people everyone is they are over the moon I have life long friends on here now - they were dubious (If that’s a word) about giving my address out but I’ve not been burgled (I’ve not got much anyway lol, and jasper would lick you to death) xxx

If you read the rules you have to - email me details (√done)
- paypal money (√done thanks Mr CK)
- do yours and Bag's likes and dislikes and post a photo (X not done yet)

THEN YOU GO ON THE FRONT PAGE SIGN UP LIST!
Thanks for clarifying, I did read them back a second time and still couldn't tell for certain which way round it was.

Reactions: Soozi and huckybuck
Discussion starter · #84 ·
Just to reassure any newbies - the only people who have access to members address' are me (and one Elf - who is a trusted friend) and the Secret Santa who has also provided me with their address.

The reason we have the strict rules for min no of posts and and regularity of posting is to try to safeguard those playing.

Signed up :and payment sent :)

Sadly I can only commit to one parcel this year (sob) due to having the builders in mid September so won't be able to get much shopping done (or have anywhere to store stuff) until early-mid October (who am I kidding on the buying stuff front!)

I also promise to be more active than I have of late

I want the 23rd to hurry up! I have been sourcing a few bits and storing away ideas...just need to know who Oscar is shopping for :) Did I mention I am excited :Hilarious :Hilarious :Hilarious (I blame it on husband being a bit of a Christmas Grump!).

Emailed details. Paid. Done likes and dislikes. Sign me up, sign me up, sign me up!!!
As a few of you have said you are already shopping I wondered how you can do that if you don't know yet who you're being SS to.:confused:

As a few of you have said you are already shopping I wondered how you can do that if you don't know yet who you're being SS to.:confused:
Most cats like the same stuff, so toys and treats are pretty safe bets. More personalized things can be purchased once you know who your SS recipient is.

81 - 100 of 587 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.