Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Cat Carriers

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by malibu, May 22, 2010.

1. malibu

malibu Guest

Can anyone recommend a good cat arrier which will fit my girl and her 3 kittens in it?

2. Sorcha

Sorcha PetForums Senior

3. malibu

malibu Guest

I'd need something that delivers oversea's hon, and I don't think these do, will have a proper read though. I tend to use amazon but not sure if they will do anything bigger then a basic cat carrier

4. Sorcha

Sorcha PetForums Senior

Oh I see, so sorry :)
    These are for sale in most country's though. Just Google for the name. Vari kennel and Cabrio carrier (that one's from Hagen)

5. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

6. jenny armour

jenny armour PetForums VIP

this probably wont be any use at all to you, but i bought myself or rather the cats a pet stroller last year.
    i dont drive and it is ideal when i need to go to the vets and if anyone shows you can put all your show stuff in the rack underneath.
    now i dont need to ask anyone to take me to the vets and i save on cab fares.
    i think my normal carriers are called voyagers but i have had them about 15 years, so they may not still be around

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice