UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

My husband and I are excited about collecting our new little kitten at the end if November. A good friend is homing his brother - the nurse raising the kittens says they love playing together.

My question is:
If my friends and I bring the brothers together every week or so, will they continue to be friendly and play or because they live in different places wil they fight when brought together?

I know this is random but does anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks!!

·
Administrator
35,985 Posts
I have had kittens go to two separate homes - one to a couple and the other to their daughter and son-in-law - at holiday times the young couple take their kitten (now an adult cat) to stay with the parents and the two cats still get along together very well. I don't think that they remember each other as litter mates but some cats will happily get on with others.
Your question doesn't have a definite answer but it's worth trying to see how they get on.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.