Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Cat Biscuits?

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by Angela_, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Angela_

Angela_ PetForums Junior

Hello,

I’m wondering if it is ok to give Thomas biscuits? He is still eating wet food, he no longer wants my home cooked chicken/fish, but he goes crazy for biscuits.

He’s been having a small amount of biscuits every day as a treat, but do you think it would be ok to give him a little more? And if so which ones? I like the look of Lilys Kitchen (he’s currently having Harrington’s). Our vet said give him whatever makes him happy, but I don’t want to make things worse.

Any ideas @chillminx and @lorilu? Xx

2. chillminx

chillminx PetForums VIP

Hi Angela, I would agree with your vet with regard to Thomas' food at this stage of his life and let him have a few more pieces of dry food as that is what he enjoys. The main thing is for him to eat, enjoy his meals and get the nutrients he requires, (and dry food does supply nutrients).

Lily's Kitchen is one of the 'better' dry foods, as it does not contain grains and has a good percentage of meat protein. :)

ewelsh likes this.
  3. Angela_

Angela_ PetForums Junior

Thanks @chillminx, that’s made me feel better about giving him some biscuits.

PS he does eat chicken leg meat, if they are roasted like you suggested, so thank you for that too! :)

chillminx likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice