UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,429 Posts
see i dont see the kick as a kick if you know what i mean, i see if as a protecting the cat and the dog from harm lol

The poor dog looked well confused and the cat wow i guess shes a very good mum!

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I have 3 rotties & although all 3 are used to our cats they all back away from Willow if they annoy him & he will swipe them & runs at them, but usually his growling & hissing is enough to make them give him a wide berth.

Neighbours who used to live 2 doors from us had a large tom cat they adopted after finding him semi feral sleeping rough in their shed, they had him neutered & kept him, though he never lost his tom cat ways he used to challange foxes as a fox run went thro their garden.

He'd often be the one chasing the foxes down the street too, when they told me I didnt beleive them until I seen him do it early one morning.

G

·
see i dont see the kick as a kick if you know what i mean, i see if as a protecting the cat and the dog from harm lol

The poor dog looked well confused and the cat wow i guess shes a very good mum!
See i watched it and didnt see it like that, but now you have said it maybe you are right. :)

I suppose it is better than the jaws of a dog!!! :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have 3 rotties & although all 3 are used to our cats they all back away from Willow if they annoy him & he will swipe them & runs at them, but usually his growling & hissing is enough to make them give him a wide berth.
Did your cats just naturally stand up to the dogs? As I mentioned in my o/p mine are wimps, they won't stop other cats coming into the house and run a mile from a dog. Problem with this is one day I'd like to have a dog as well but am worried how to intergrate it into the house. I had one for a while and it was a nightmare

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
By the way that woman reacted that is a Rottie that will run the otherway everytime it see a cat again :D :D :D :D :D :D

"Awwwwwww, are you alright you 50Kg brute of an animal? Did the 2Kg animal scare you? Come here love. Come here. It's alright. We'll huddle together whilst this perimeter of cat kicking police protect us both. It's alright!"

WTF? Grow some will you and deal with it.

:D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
aww poor dog hadnt done anything. he looked so confused and and then scared.

my rottie is a big scardy cat too and would probably of hid behind his favourite sisters legs (mine) lol. better then ripping the little creature to pieces though.

that cat must be on something or extreamly stupid tho to think it stood a chance at some thing ten times bigger then it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.