UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry, i know ive not been posting much but i wanted to share this because he's just made me laugh.

i was away last week, i went to visit family and my landlady looked after the animls for me. I got back on sunday night and Casper wasnt up so i disturbed him to check on him and then he just went back to bed. Last night was the same but when i turned the light off he got up and was running in his wheel all night. i turned the light on and he stopped running and took himself off to bed.

tonight, no show until i've just gone to get a cup of tea and come back and he was playing on his hammock. he looks up, must see a big lumbering shape that is me, dives off his hammock runs to the corner and curls up nd is now pretending to be asleep! (he's not scared at seeing someone because normally when someone comes in if he's up he'll be at his door wanting to come out)

he's still eating and drinking, running in his wheel and when i got him out he looked and felt fine so im not worried about him and am just convinced he's in a mood with me for leaving him!

unless anyone thinks i should be worried?

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
It does sound like he's in a mood with you...hope you can coax him out of it soon :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.