UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Casper is a little under 2 years old and has come in because his owners have split up. he is a small Bichon who loves everyone. he is good with children but has not lived with them so older children would be ok.
He has been living with two other dogs and a rabbit. He can be left for short periods and would be happiest in a home with a playmate.

He is will be neutered and is fully vaccinated. he does get hairy ear canals so these need to be checked on a regular basis.

Please complete a pre adoption form and read about our adoption procedures. Katherine our adoption coordinator will then contact you.
Pre-adoption form - www.friendsoftheanimalsrct.org.uk

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
New update Casper’s foster mum says We have been fostering Casper since Tuesday evening and he is just one of the nicest dogs I've ever met. As said above, he loves everyone and is a very affectionate dog who forms strong bonds very quickly. He settled in almost immediately and was racing about the garden with Marvin, our mini schnauzer. We also discovered that he's fine with my cat, although I don't think the feeling's mutual! He eats well, knows the sit command and loves his walks. We've had a couple of little accidents but I'm confident that's just down to a new environment and big change.

He's also a bit fan of playing and him and Marvin will happily play tug-of-war endlessly. I think Casper almost certainly needs another dog in the house as he's never known anything different. I would also say that he needs someone who is at home at least part of the day. The bonds he forms are so intense he gets very distressed when you leave and VERY excited when you come home! As I left for work the other day I could hear him scratching desperately at the front door. It's only the fact that I'm starting full-time work myself in August that we haven't failed ourselves!

Please complete a pre adoption form and read about our adoption procedures. Katherine our adoption coordinator will then contact you.
Pre-adoption form - www.friendsoftheanimalsrct.org.uk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.