Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Carrot Crate

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by CarrotCrate, Jun 8, 2018.

?

Would you be interested in a bunny subscription box?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. CarrotCrate

CarrotCrate PetForums Newbie

Hello Everyone :)

My names is Olivia. I am a bunny mama to two older buns. Bugsy, I have had since he was little and is now 7 years old. Bella we adopted early this year, who is about 6.

I joined the forum as I am starting a new bun subscription box and wanted some bunny parents to give me their personal tips on what their buns love to eat and play with :) I hope this is ok to post.

Also if anyone would like a free box to test out before we launch, please let me know - Thank You

INSTA: @carrot.crate

Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 10.08.04.png

#1 CarrotCrate, Jun 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
  2. SusieRainbow

SusieRainbow Moderator
    Staff Member

Hi Olivia, welcome to the forum .
    I hope you're going to join in the forum chat , this isn't really intended as a selling platform for products.
    Moving this to Rabbits.

3. CarrotCrate

CarrotCrate PetForums Newbie

Thank You for moving it :) I wasnt sure on where I could post x

4. Ekaf

Ekaf PetForums Newbie

My bun likes dried dill but I know other buns who like dried mint and dried basil. Dried carrot tops too are good. These are easy to transport/package/mail. Of course my bun loves freshly picked more than dried but fresh herbs are difficult to transport. You can also make your own hay treats. Rabbits seem to think Timothy hay cubes are treats even though it's the same hay I put in their litterbox. I guess it's all about presentation.
    My bun loves ripping up paper, throwing cat toy balls with bells in them and playing with a variety of bird toys. Willow balls are great fun. And straw hats.

CarrotCrate likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice