Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Care Sheets?

Discussion in 'Forum Technical Help and Issues' started by Paul Dunham, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Paul Dunham

Paul Dunham PetForums Senior

How about a section for animal care sheets? Providing basic information on the care of all species regularly kept in captivity. I often see many postings asking for advice which should have been provided to people before they acquired their animals. The basic information offered by the pet trade and the animal protection organisations is often shockingly inadequate.

I think a section on basic animal care which keepers and breeders contribute their experience and knowledge would help improve the quality of quality of life of captive animals.

This kind of service would be of benefit to the public and help to promote this forum by providing information the current animal protection organisation seem unable to provide.

2. rona

rona Guest

I really like that idea, but what happens when forum members disagree?

3. Paul Dunham

Paul Dunham PetForums Senior

I think there should be someone who vets the information before it's goes onto the final care sheet.

There's nothing to say that discussions and disagreements cannot still be viewed separately for people to make their own minds.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice