Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Car shares to Championship Shows

Discussion in 'Dog Shows and Events' started by Stormchi, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Stormchi

Stormchi PetForums Newbie

I have a chihuahua who adores showing - Shes done a few open shows and placed ok at them, and I would love to be able to show her at Champ shows....

Only issue is I dont drive! So I was wondering - Is there anyone out there who would be interested in a car share to any championship show on toy day? I am in Bexhill, Sussex, but can always travel to a train station to meet. Happy to pay towards petrol :)

No point me entering my girl unless we can get there! If not can anyone point me in the right direction? Ive joined the Yahoo car shares group, asked on my local freecycle cafe, and asked around at Ringcraft! It would always only be one person and a Chihuahua.

2. I love springers

I love springers PetForums Senior

I would have been up for some company driving to champ shows but unfortunatly i live to far away and have gundogs..Hope somone can help you...

3. babycham2002

babycham2002 PetForums VIP

I know you show at Maidstone, if you could get to Gillingham you could hop in with me. :001_smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice