Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Car Harness/dogs in cars: Sorry if this has been asked...

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by missRV, Sep 5, 2013.

1. missRV

missRV PetForums VIP

Sorry if this has been asked before and I don't want to hijack SLB's fantastic thread on harnesses.

Rosie has a great harness for walks and training but I get my new car on Sunday (yay) and I'd like to get her a car-safe harness. She currently has one of those horrible universal seatbelt clips which I hate and don't feel confident with.

I think I prefer the type that attaches to the normal seatbelt. I'm getting an 09 reg Honda Jazz so it's quite roomy inside. Or is there another method for transporting? She isn't crate trained.

Any advice welcome :D

2. Owned By A Yellow Lab

Owned By A Yellow Lab PetForums VIP

missRV likes this.
  3. missRV

missRV PetForums VIP

You superstar thank you so much! I saw a thread a few months ago showing a 100% failure on crash tests so this website looks fab :) I'll take a look now :)

4. metaldog

metaldog PetForums VIP

I can't find any info on there that says it has been crash tested :confused:

5. missRV

missRV PetForums VIP

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice