Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Car boot liners

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by dacostalot, Jul 1, 2009.

1. dacostalot

dacostalot PetForums Newbie

The company I work for is looking for a couple of volunteers to test a new car boot liner...there is a small catch...you need a boat and a decent camera :) you do however get the liner for free so its not all bad...

We need to test the products grip for dogs at sea, we already know how well it performs in a car its just a little extra test.

Of course, I'd also be interested to see what other car boot liners people on this site recommend and how much they are prepared to pay for a decent liner.

PM me if your interested in the product test otherwise, would love your comments...

2. westie~ma

westie~ma ~ In my shed ~
    Staff Member

Hi, I've got the boot liner/protector that is made by my car manufacturer. From memory I think I paid £80-100. Plus I use damp proofing on top of the liner .... to protect the liner :rolleyes: due to a very car proud hubby :)

Love to take you up on the offer but my yacht is in being fixed atm ;)

3. owieprone

owieprone PetForums VIP

could i test my husbands sea legs instead of a dogs? seeing as we only own cats and rats.

4. dacostalot

dacostalot PetForums Newbie

Haha, we can certainly try his sea legs...though we do really have enough info on two legged sea trials.

The boot liner we are marketing is at flomat.co.uk and is £45.00 inc VAT, the material is what we are trying to test on the four legged kind at sea...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice