UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just can't get over the lovely walks we have now I've moved :)

We went out for 1.5 hours this morning, and apart from some horses didn't anything else.

It's so calm here, and everyone is so polite. The girls seem more enthusiastic about walks now :)

Here is a pic of one of the views this morning

Attachments

·
Registered
7,036 Posts
Pleased to hear that, sounds as though you have settled in and the horrid time you had with your old neighbour has sort of been worth it if you are in a better place. Did the move go smoothly?

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
I just can't get over the lovely walks we have now I've moved :)

We went out for 1.5 hours this morning, and apart from some horses didn't anything else.

It's so calm here, and everyone is so polite. The girls seem more enthusiastic about walks now :)

Here is a pic of one of the views this morning
That looks lovely! I bet you three will have loads of adventures now!

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
Wow, what a lovely view for you to have on your walks. I really think this move has been the best thing ever for you - even your posts sound happier and relaxed which is such a good thing not only for you but for the girls cos they'll be picking up on those 'happy' vibes and I bet they'll feel more chilled as well.

Keep the lovely pics coming and keep smiling and be happy you deserve it after the rubbish you had before in your old home:D

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I do feel loads happier. I had a bad day yesterday with migraine, but I slept well last night, and feel loads better.

I'm still surrounded by chaos, but it's OK. The only thing is I have no TV. I have a digital TV ( well it picks up free view channels) but it just isn't picking up any channels

It looks like the previous tenets had sky. So I'm beginning to wonder if there isn't an out door Ariel. Though there is usually a communal ariel in a block of flats.

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
Looks lovely and sounds like you and the girls are settling in.
Seems that you have found the perfect place for you and your girls :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.