Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

cant get a profile pic up

Discussion in 'Forum Technical Help and Issues' started by xxwelshcrazyxx, Aug 10, 2009.

1. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

Stamping feet and throwing tantrums now...........I cant get my profile pic to come up, it keeps saying upload failed. I have tried and tried and still cant get one to come up. Eyes all swollen now from crying and face all swollen from screaming and I am 50 years old. what a cry baby. lololololol any help please. xxxxxxxxxxx

2. scosha37

scosha37 PetForums VIP

Its ok we all do it.no matter what age..;)

Is it the one for your avatar ot on your signiture?

Go into Edit Profile and down left hand side you will see it all..

3. FREE SPIRIT

FREE SPIRIT PetForums VIP

To add profile pic:

Click on 'edit profile' top left hand side of this page in that dark green bar area. Then in the left hand side click on ' edit profile picture'. Click on 'Browse' to find pic on your computer to upload. Then click on 'save changes'.

To add avatar pic:

.Click on 'edit profile' top left hand side of this page in that dark green bar area. Then in the left hand side click on ' edit avatar'. Click on 'Browse' to find pic on your computer to upload. Then click on 'save changes'.

Are you pics too big? Also make sure they are JPEG images. It makes it easier. ;) :D

4. xxwelshcrazyxx

Awww thanks I will try it again and the other one too. I am hopeless at this stuff. I tried the edit profile pic and it wont let me load one, it keeps saying loading failed. but dont give the reason, the pics arent big, I dont think anyways. Thanks everyone. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Big smile now, no tears................................not yet mind, lolol

5. FREE SPIRIT

Good luck...lol...you'll manage it. ;) :D

6. barneythore

barneythore PetForums Senior

i still cant get pics or anything to come at bottom of the end of messages like your cat freespirit

7. FREE SPIRIT

To add signature pic:

Click on 'edit profile' top left hand side of this page in that dark green bar area. Then in the left hand side click on ' edit signature'. Click on 'Browse' to find pic on your computer to upload. Then click on 'save changes'. Or upload a pic to a website like 'photobucket' and copy and paste the IMG code into the large white box where it says 'edit signature' .
    ;) :D

8. xxwelshcrazyxx

Jumping For Joy Now, Big Smiles No More Stamping Feet. I Did It, I Got A Profile Picture Yippee!!!!!!!!!!! Now I Got To Find Out How To Get The Pics At The Bottom Of Messeges Thingamy Bobs!!!!
    Thanks For The Help You Lot.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9. xxwelshcrazyxx

OMG!!! now I cant get a picture up that goes under neath the signature thingamy bob. It isnt showing under my text which is coming up ok, so why dont the pic come up. grrrrr Im off to bed now and will try again in the morning. see ya all then. night night all xxxxxxxx:(

10. FREE SPIRIT

To add signature pic:

Click on 'edit profile' top left hand side of this page in that dark green bar area. Then in the left hand side click on ' edit signature'. Click on 'Browse' to find pic on your computer to upload. Then click on 'save changes'. Or upload a pic to a website like 'photobucket' and copy and paste the IMG code into the large white box where it says 'edit signature' . :D

11. xxwelshcrazyxx

Awww see,,,,,,, it shows what I typed. LOVING THIS FORUM AND MY DOGS, BUT NOT PICTURE IS COMING UP. DEFO GOING TO BED NOW. XXXXXX:cursing:

12. FREE SPIRIT

Did you read my last reply to you on here? ;) :D

13. xxwelshcrazyxx

:cursing:Yes I did that, and on that edit page it shows the picture I uploaded, I save it but it wont show up on my messages. Cant think why. I have done as you say. Perhaps Im not allowed as I havent been with this site for a long time?????????

14. FREE SPIRIT

It wouldn't be to do with how long you've been here. ;)
    Is the pic a JPEG format? That makes it easier and also is the pic too big?? ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice