Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Can't even avoid them at night now!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Goldstar, Sep 15, 2013.

1. Goldstar

Goldstar PetForums VIP

Thought I'd take Lucky for a nice, quiet night time walk and what happens? An *ss of a man saunters along, hands full of bags with his dog running ahead offlead next to a road. Well his dog spots Lucky and immediately runs at us, right out into the road.
    I instinctively pick Lucky up (maybe not the "right" thing to do but after past experiences of *sshole owners and their *sshole dogs I'm not risking it).
    The man just laughs, doesn't even occur to him that his dog could have been killed by a car. I guess his tiny brain couldn't see the connection with roads and cars.

I can see myself going out at 1am before long, even then I bet I'd bump into someone ... and I know dogs aren't *ssholes, I just get fed up of them scaring the crap out of me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice