Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Cant believe this!!

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by Kinjilabs, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Kinjilabs

Kinjilabs PetForums VIP

Ok I know this is a dog board but bear with me:) Ive been feeling really poorly just lately and symptoms are of over active thyroid (which I have had before) anyway thats enough about my problem, so was just thinking about it sitting here and suddenly thought Ted has the very same symptoms! took him to the vets yeaterday cos hes lost so much weight and is eating like a horse! hes also very lethargic, cant tolerate heat etc etc, vet said she didnt know what was wrong with him and couldnt feel any masses etc, so hopefully it could be over active thyroid which is better than what we thought it could be(his cancer ) so I gonna take him Monday and get a blood test for it, errrr I could have been a vet lol;)

2. rona

rona Guest

I hope you're right, fingers crossed

3. jenniferx

jenniferx PetForums VIP

Poor you. My boyfriend had this a few years back and he felt dreadful. Then he went on medication to control it and it went the other way and was too slow. He had radio active idodine treatment to try and cure it in the end.

I hope you and your dog feel get it under control, if that is what the problem is!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice