Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Can't believe my eyes!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Malmum, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Malmum

Malmum PetForums VIP

Have posted this on health section but want to put it here too as I found a miracle today and want to share.

After a year of struggling to control an elbow probem with kali and various treatment from my vet I started using Colloidal Silver yesterday. Within 24 hours the improvement is amazing :thumbup: surgery was to be the only option left for her, so she had nothing to lose. It has now shrunk by a third in one day and is dry and healing - I can't belive it.
    Have a read and if your dog or family members have any of the listed ailments i'd just say give it a try. ;)

Crystalcreek Alaskan Malamutes and German Shepherds | COLLOIDAL SILVER

2. Angie2011

Angie2011 PetForums VIP

I will just repeat what i put on the other thread!! WOW!! :D so glad your baby has found some relief, and maybe get rid of those t shirts :D:D x

3. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

Seems like a bargain price aswell! Glad it's working :)

4. lozb

lozb PetForums VIP

Yay! That is Fantastic news!
    So glad you've found something which works :D
    :thumbup: :thumbsup: :thumbup:

5. kat&molly

kat&molly PetForums VIP

Fantastic, for Kali and you.
    I have heard before how magical this stuff is. Going to get some in. Thanks.
    Hope she continues to improve- have you taken before and after pics?:)

6. Argent

Argent PetForums VIP

Wow that stuff sounds brilliant! Just read it covers allergies and IBS too! Maybe I should try it...lol

7. michaelasi

michaelasi PetForums VIP

interesting , very interesting .
    I have not read all your posts , so I am not familiar with the condition on Kail except of what u posted here. did she had infection or was badly inflamed , or both ?

8. Malmum

Malmum PetForums VIP

It started as just a normal pressure area that she statrted to lick, then she created lick dermatitis and it wouldn't heal. That in turn started infection on a couple of occasions. Having it covered helped a little but it still has never really healed and if I took her t shirt off, even for half an hour or so she would lick it again and it would open up, she literally only had to lick it for five mins and was back to square one. She's had steroids, anti biotics, anti inflams, and various creams such as Fuciderm. As the area got so degenerated and broken down the vets last option was surgery but he was concerned that due to the movement of the area this would also be risky, one concern being an infection in the bone as the skin is so close to it.
    Today it is a little smaller than yesterday and she isn't at all bothered by it, not even looking at it but I still put her t shirt on when i'm not around just in case - a mile stone for her though as before she'd only have to have it exposed for a few mins and she'd be at it.

A few more links on CS I found.

Colloidal Silver Facts

Is Colloidal Silver the Rediscovery of a Super Antibiotic?

Health Benefits of Colloidal Silver – Is Colloidal Silver Good for You?

You would have to drink a considerable amount of CS for it to be damaging and as with any medication/theraputic product it has to be used sensibly. :)

9. sailor

sailor PetForums VIP

Makes for interesting reading, so thanx for sharing.

I`m glad to hear it is working soo well for Kali :D

10. WelshOneEmma

WelshOneEmma PetForums VIP

My mum swears by this and uses it whenever possible. She also has my sis use it with the kids. Apparently the stuff of miracles!

11. Malmum

Malmum PetForums VIP

Def seems to be. Obviously if taken orally it has to be done sensibly. Kali is on 30mls orally twice daily for 5 days, then will be cut to once daily for a further 5 days then off altogether. The idea being to destroy any bacteria she may have in her system that's continuing to have a hold on her, it also boosts the immune system so hopefully help her to fight this infection too.
    Looking at it today is wonderful and I think the t shirt will be able to come off completely now as she isn't bothered by it at all. Just wish i'd taken pics of it before treatment as now it doesn't look too bad, so no point really. Am taking them daily so as I can show my vet, he knows what it looked like before and hopefully will remember this if he has another difficult to heal client. Doubt it though, his wife is a homeopathic vet and he's never mentioned anything along these lines before, so obviously can't recommend this treatment in his surgery for whatever reason! :rolleyes:

Some questions answered.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGyORfgxGs4

#11 Malmum, Mar 24, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2011
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice