Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Cant believe how much nyx has grown already

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Apollo2012, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Apollo2012

Apollo2012 PetForums VIP

So Nyx has been home for just under 4 weeks now and I cant believe how much bigger she is, thought I would show off some new pictures, as well as being very vocal already, she's started doing this weird quiet meow when she's hunting her feather toy its so funny along with her little bum wriggle she does, also she turns my pages on my kindle with her nose and paw, if im laying down she has to lay next to my head and is terrible for stealing treats. :lol:

[​IMG]

Comfy
    [​IMG]

Apollo makes a great pillow
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

She has a bit of a plastic bag obsession
    [​IMG]

Apollo sleeping on one of Nyx's beds so she went to sleep on him
    [​IMG]

#1 Apollo2012, Aug 23, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2013
  2. Calinyx

Calinyx PetForums VIP

That last picture made me laugh out loud...you should call it 'room for a wee one!! :001_wub:

[We too have a Nyx...or Nyxy pixie pesty paws!]

3. Apollo2012

Apollo2012 PetForums VIP

lol we call Nyx, Nyxy and Nyxy Noo, though she is a pest too lol she's a very people orientated cat more than any other cat I've known, she learnt to open my drawers in the bedroom too and climbs in then jumps down to the one underneath and sleeps there for hours, I always know she's there when she disappears for a couple hours and I get a very annoyed meow when I take her out lol

4. smiler84

smiler84 PetForums VIP

Gorgeous! :)

I love the funny bum wiggle they do too! :eek:

5. moggiemum

moggiemum PetForums VIP

aww these pics remind me of my boy when he was a wee un , he s almost 3 now , enjoy , it goes go fast:)

6. Mirx3

Mirx3 PetForums VIP

Enjoy the tiny kitten stage while you can! My boys have grown far too quickly in the short time I have had them :) She is gorgeous and has gotten so big!

7. Apollo2012

Apollo2012 PetForums VIP

I know im enjoying the kitten stage she is really well behaved to be honest, she went for her first injections the other day and literally meowed the whole time she was in her carrier unless I had my hand through the bars and was petting her, the vet did a health check too and said she seems very healthy asked what food she is on and has no clue what animonda carny is :lol: and then she got fussed by some little girls when we went to the pet shop and she absolutely loved it, kind of miffed my vets doesn't spay until 5 and half months, I wanted it done earlier but none of the vets around here will do it :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice