UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
12,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stepping stones over the river.

Some scenery.

"Look what I found"

More scenery.

Pen and Jack.

More scenery.

Pen Pen.

Jack.

Group Shots.

Pen decided to be mardy.

Scenery with dogs.

Pen.

Jessie.

Jack.

Blue skies of November.

Splish Splash.

"Why is no one chasing me? I have the ball"

"Hmm, I want a twig"

"But which twig?"

"Perhaps one of these?"

"Ball?"

Zoomies.

"What made that?"
"A meteor"

Pen again.

Pen and Jack.

Bilberry.

Pen.

More scenery.

On the way home.

:)

·
Registered
7,227 Posts
Great photos Aimee, that one of Flynn coming towards you is quite disturbing! I like the random one of the bilberry!

Lovely weather, great scenery, fab company and gorgeous doglets, what more could you want?

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
i grew up in cannock and spent long hours up there with the dogs. my parents still go there everyday to walk there 2 dogs - i join them with my 2 when ever i am visiting. it is absolutely gorgeous up there but you don't realise what you have had until you don't see it all the time. beautiful photos and gorgeous dogs btw:)

·
Registered
12,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow, gorgeous scenery. Looks like a brill walk.
It was. If you get chance you should go. But you need a tour guide it's that big!

looks like a great day had by all lol:)
We sure did.

Great photos Aimee, that one of Flynn coming towards you is quite disturbing! I like the random one of the bilberry!

Lovely weather, great scenery, fab company and gorgeous doglets, what more could you want?
A cheeseburger.

i grew up in cannock and spent long hours up there with the dogs. my parents still go there everyday to walk there 2 dogs - i join them with my 2 when ever i am visiting. it is absolutely gorgeous up there but you don't realise what you have had until you don't see it all the time. beautiful photos and gorgeous dogs btw:)
Thank you, if we move I want to live in one of the houses that backs on to it :)

You've put even more pictures than me :p

It was just a great day to be out wasn't it? :)
Very much so, not too warm, not too cold, not too busy either. And we saw no deer.

wow, stunning pictures and a lovely load of dogs! looks amazing there.
Thank you. It is amazing, I've never seen this part before. I like it better than the first part I saw though.

·
Registered
353 Posts
We love Cannock Chase but recently have had a few run ins with mountain bikers up there seeming to think they own the place and dogs shouldn't be up there or us walking too slowly for them and we slowed them down and ruined their times??!!!!!!!

·
Registered
938 Posts
lovely pics , we live very close to cannock , weve just got our first puppy and cant wait til hre's big enough to go walking over cannock chase :D

·
Registered
12,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We love Cannock Chase but recently have had a few run ins with mountain bikers up there seeming to think they own the place and dogs shouldn't be up there or us walking too slowly for them and we slowed them down and ruined their times??!!!!!!!
We try to steer clear of cyclists, they ruin our walk. I'd actually like to go cycling up there with the dogs.

lovely pics , we live very close to cannock , weve just got our first puppy and cant wait til hre's big enough to go walking over cannock chase :D
Ooh that'll be Fab! I'd love to live nearer to it.

·
Registered
533 Posts
gorgous photo as always and stunning doglets :):):) make me smile love threads like these dogs in action ohhh i so need a new camera to get shots of my2 :)

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
I used to run there now and again; would love somewhere that open to walk Kilo now so, yet again, I'm jealous of you :eek::eek:. Gorgeous photos and the weather looks beautiful too.

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
I used to run there now and again; would love somewhere that open to walk Kilo now so, yet again, I'm jealous of you :eek::eek:. Gorgeous photos and the weather looks beautiful too.
I agree,I would love to have somewhere like that to take Craven and Flint.:)

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Beautiful photos! I spent an afternoon pony trekking around Cannock last year, even at a fast canter you can still appreciate the gorgeous scenery.

Lovely to see the dogs enjoying themselves :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.