Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Cane Corso

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by H0lly, May 15, 2010.

1. H0lly

H0lly PetForums VIP

Does anyone know anything about Cane Corso's,

If anyone has any information would be great :)

I have narrowed my list down to the below but just looking through rescue sites and i have seen a few lovely Cane Corso's

Dogue de Bordeux's
    Rottie
    Bullmastiff

2. tiddlypup

tiddlypup PetForums VIP

theres a lady called jackie who runs the cane corso rescue,lovely lady and the best person to speak to about this breed
    CANE CORSO UK & MOLOSSER RESCUE

3. MAGNUSTHECORSO

MAGNUSTHECORSO PetForums Junior

Hello. I am raising a male Corso. Have raised Rotti's in the past. The Corso much easier to train. Highly intelligent eager to please once bond is created. Very sensitive to tone of voice. Corsos feelings can get hurt quite easily. At 4 months my boy knew all basic commands and some advanced. Socialized at 3 months extensively and leashed with choke collar no problems at all. Showing excellent guarding abilities at 5 months very protective of family. My Corso would rather sit at my feet at off leash park than play with the other dogs. I believe he is just doing his job. I thought my breed was Rotti's until I got a Corso. Very similar. But I believe they are much smarter. He tried to be dominant and stubborn but just needed guidance and Trust. Very happy with the breed. Will keep him unneutered , would like him to reach full potential. Here is picture.

4. Amelia66

Amelia66 PetForums VIP

This post is from 2010!
    The poster is long gone.

5. MAGNUSTHECORSO

MAGNUSTHECORSO PetForums Junior

Lol. I did not even notice. Thank you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice