Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

canaries free to good home

Discussion in 'Bird Classifieds' started by fuzzywoo, Jun 29, 2010.

1. fuzzywoo

fuzzywoo PetForums Newbie

I have two canaries one red factor and the usual yellow colouration, one male and one female. I am moving to newquay in september for uni so will not be able to take them with me and care for them. The male is approx 2 years old with the female being around a year and a half, they are both very friendly birds and although they have been seen to be breeding they are yet to successfully produce any young. they are used to fairly active surrounding and enjoy human company. The red male has one toe missing due to an accident about a year ago but this has not affected him in any way.
    i would really like them to go in an out door aviary amongst other birds if possible, but they would need to adjust to the climate. i am very willing to give these birds away for free as i would rather not give them to my local dogs home or worse have them put to sleep. if you could help me out with this please get in contact asap.

many thanks

grace

2. jameskataya

jameskataya PetForums Newbie

i have 6 canaries already and they are my life i have recently built an aviary and am willing to rehome your birds they will be well looked after, i live in bridgwater if you would like to see where they will be comming we could arrange a visit .

3. fuzzywoo

4. jameskataya

im trying to upload my photos but it wont let me, any ideas?
    think it might be my notebook.

5. fuzzywoo

6. jameskataya

i now have my pc working, i will take new photos today and they will be on here by this afternoon, sorry for the long wait.

7. fuzzywoo

hey i am leaving bristol on sunday so if you woul like them then im going to say they are yours so we nee to arrange a transfer of them.

8. jameskataya

ok thats great, i can come collect or we could meet if you are heading this way, its entirly up to you.

9. fuzzywoo

im heading down south, so would it be possible for you to come and collect them?
    what day/time is best for you?

cheers

grace

10. jameskataya

im buying some bengalese finches from a chap in bristol on saturday so will be in the area, would that be ok?

11. fuzzywoo

yes that is perfect if i give you my number then can you txt me with yours and then i can give you my address and we can arrange a time ect. thank you so much everyone else has bailed on me at the last minute and i really dont wanna take them to my local dogs home. my number is:

cheers

grace

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice