UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
ahahaha i proper wish i could sing but i cant!

i'll stick to violin :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm jealous!

I wouldn't trust a singing coach, I saw one on X factor who'd been training someone for years and she could NOT sing in the slightest, she was horrendous!

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
I can play the piano a little, but on the whole I'm not musical and cannot act either!
i was kinda pushed into violin by my gran but i have to admit im glad she did it :) i've been to barcelona and paris with my violin :)

kinda stopped now though i'd prefer to horse ride :)

ahaha i can't act either im soooo bad!

·
Registered
16,347 Posts
I'm jealous!

I wouldn't trust a singing coach, I saw one on X factor who'd been training someone for years and she could NOT sing in the slightest, she was horrendous!
was it the 'goth' girl with the dreadlocks on last year's?

I wish I could sing :(

·
Registered
6,541 Posts
I can't sing at all! But doesn't stop me trying - especially when I've got my
iPod on! :D

My son is a great singer but insists on singing in a silly voice - he's almost 16 so his age may have something to do with it! He also plays the ukulele brilliantly!

·
Registered
163 Posts
I love singing and people tell me I'm quite good :wink5: did a lot of choral singing at Uni but then when I left I started singing Scottish folk and had to re-train myself, it's quite a different technique! Also joined the Gaelic choir up here for a year, now that was tough! Not the music - the language rather - I've sung in many different languages and Gaelic is by far the hardest :blushing:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.