Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Can you get multi cat insurance

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Jo/Jesse, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Jo/Jesse

Jo/Jesse PetForums Newbie

Hi, I'm new to this forum , I've got a 11month old Kitty he's my little fur baby , he's a pedigree and I'm wanting to get another fur baby ,do you get good deals on multi pet insurance does anyone know ,

2. Tigermoon

Tigermoon PetForums VIP

You can get multipet insurance discounts with the bigger companies like PetPlan and Agria but they aren't really anything to write home about. Between 50p to a £1 per animal usually.

Jo/Jesse likes this.
  3. Charity

Charity Endangered Species

I've got a single policy which allows both my cats to be on it and the premium is quite good. Its with Argos.

Jo/Jesse likes this.
  4. Franlow

Franlow Guest

I have a single policy with 6 cats on it from Tescos. When I put them all together, it went down £8. Three are oldies (10,11 & 13) & 3 are 5 + below

Jo/Jesse likes this.
  5. Jo/Jesse

Jo/Jesse PetForums Newbie

I have my baby insured with petplan it's £18 a month but I couldn't afford another £18 so that's why I was asking if you get a discount for more pets ,I'd love 6 fur babies

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice