Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Can you find out online how many of each breed entered Crufts this year?

Discussion in 'Dog Shows and Events' started by McKayz86, Nov 7, 2017.

1. McKayz86

McKayz86 PetForums Junior

I was just wondering if you can find out how many of each breed entered Crufts? Mainly for pure nosiness!

2. cava14 una

cava14 una Anne two black and white boys and a Nortie Tortie

Yes but blow me if I can find it! Know it's in the catalogue and in the dog paper. Some clever person will be along shortly with the answer:Chicken

3. Born to Boogie

Born to Boogie PetForums VIP

4. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

Each breed entry will be published on Fossedata once the entries have closed its usually about 2 weeks before Crufts itself.The entries for all general champ shows and I think most single group champ shows are all published online before the show. It usually shows the ring number of the first entry and the number of the last entry how many dog and hoiw many bitches although sometimes it just gives the amount of dogs then the amount of entries remember sometimes dog may be entered into more than 1 class

The entries for Crufts 2018 have only just opened so there will be no information yet

Born to Boogie likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice