UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
19,563 Posts

·
Registered
19,563 Posts
I have just answered my own query because its there now pmsl

also by my name can u see my pic??
Nope cant see your pic by your name:

To add avatar pic:

.Click on 'edit profile' top left hand side of this page in that dark green bar area. Then in the left hand side click on ' edit avatar'. Click on 'Browse' to find pic on your computer to upload. Then click on 'save changes'.

To add profile pic:

Click on 'edit profile' top left hand side of this page in that dark green bar area. Then in the left hand side click on ' edit profile picture'. Click on 'Browse' to find pic on your computer to upload. Then click on 'save changes'.
;):D

·
Registered
19,563 Posts

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
yes all working, i may have a go at doing ticker thing, but cant think too much at moment in too much pain, ankle is throbbing think i sprained it. just off to hobble to kitchen to feed Bracken.

·
Registered
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yes all working, i may have a go at doing ticker thing, but cant think too much at moment in too much pain, ankle is throbbing think i sprained it. just off to hobble to kitchen to feed Bracken.
What have you done woman???

How is Bracken now?? Lilo wants to know her BF is OK ?? lol

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
i fell/tripped over in Asda car park earlier,embarrising but a lovely man help me back to my car with my shopping, ankle is sprained i think!! will rest it tonight and see how it is in morning. Bracken is now fine all back to normal, Lilo will be glad to know.

·
Registered
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i fell/tripped over in Asda car park earlier,embarrising but a lovely man help me back to my car with my shopping, ankle is sprained i think!! will rest it tonight and see how it is in morning. Bracken is now fine all back to normal, Lilo will be glad to know.
That was really nice of him to help you up. I hope you make a full recovery and Lilo gave a lick of approval to know Bracken is better now xx

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.