UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have also posted this in the bunny section as well

I am wondering if the cat and the bunnies will be able to get along without the cat trying to get the buns. They were both in here this mornign and Dorrie was in as well. She started chasing them and tried to grab Floppy, so we had to shut Dorrie out. Can we get Dorrie to not do this or is just to much of a natural instinct for her?

·
Amused
29,064 Posts
mine do :cool: though when winnie was of the same size as a guinea pig she was in a bunny fenced area with me supervising and as they got used to her I took one cat in with her and me at a time and held them and let them sniff her etc and her sniff them. Then gradually they got to this stage......

:D :D

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
I was a bit worried about Millie when my other buns were small but as they grew she got used to them without any problems and she was fine with my current two. Now she spends a lot of the time on their hutch and watches over them and as they're all the same size now they get on well together.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.