Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Can someone please ban me....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by simplysardonic, May 7, 2010.

1. simplysardonic

simplysardonic Moderator
    Staff Member

.... from the pets4homes site! I keep going on there & winding myself up, it has the same fascination for me as Jeremy Kyle did back in the day I had telly. Some of the adverts I've been reading have made my blood boil, particularly one for a 12 week old puppy of the same cross as our Bob that was being rehomed because the family were moving abroad. Did they not know this 4 weeks ago?:mad:

2. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

i cant go on there anymore coz i end up like you. it upsets me and makes me angry at the same time...

where abouts is the puppy like bob?....

3. TobyK9

TobyK9 Banned

why do people go on the site if they're not looking to buy a pet?? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

tis a mystery lol

4. simplysardonic

simplysardonic Moderator
    Staff Member

:lol:Its a morbid fascination, I cant stay away, OH tells me off if he catches me on it

5. Tanya1989

Tanya1989 PetForums VIP

Is the site run by the same people as this one? Or is it a site that supports PF?

6. noogsy

noogsy PetForums VIP

hi have a look on the add trader
    there are some stoaters on there to
    look under dogs and rehome:(
    noogsy xx

7. Stephny691

Stephny691 PetForums Senior

Same here simplysardonic. It's a sick fascination for me too, I can't stay off it. And preloved, urgh, my OH tells me off too lol.

But it's like pouring salt into a wound, I can't have a dog as it is and then I see all these dogs that need homes through no fault of their own, just owners that can't really be bothered.
    x

8. chrissielk

chrissielk PetForums Member

why do think i have so many guinea pigs. my OH wouldn't let me look on sites like free-ads ect. I'm not allowed in P&H any more as had a cuddle of one up for adoption.

9. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

For me its like window shopping!!:D I often browse sites with things Im never going to buy..
    Plus I like to know that mini Daschund puppies are out there in my area for when I finally get one.:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice