Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

can anyone take my baby boy mouse

Discussion in 'Small Animal Rescue and Adoption' started by barbierat, Jun 8, 2010.

1. barbierat

barbierat PetForums Newbie

im very sad but im going to have to see if any one can take my little boy mouse "edam" as i did not know he was a boy and he is currently living with a girl mouse and i cant have her getting pregnant!
    Really i need to give him away as soon as as possible to reduce pregnancy risk, im in abingdon, oxfordshire until tommorow eveining and then i will be in farnham surrey after that.

If anyone can give him a home i will be very gratefull, he is very friendly and black and white in colour.

other than this i dont know what to do, i would have him neutered but its so risky its not fair on him. :(

2. vet-2-b

vet-2-b PetForums VIP

I would love to help you out but i live in Notts :( good luck finding him a home

3. barbierat

barbierat PetForums Newbie

I would happily swap him for a couple of females or something if thats easier as the female will have to have a friend anyway, i feel so bad but we really dont need any more mice in the world!

4. niki87

niki87 PetForums VIP

Awww he sounds lovely...but me too...i'm too far in Manchester! sniff sniff!! Hope he gets a lovely home though. xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice